Whenever i would like to have some heavy meal, potato fry is the first thing that comes to my mind. I adore its mild sweetness and the spicy red chilli combination.
Potato - 2 medium sized
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Oil - 2 tsp
- Cut potato into small cube size
- In a frying pan, add oil and let it be hot.
- Add the sliced potato and give a quick stir by adding salt.
- Keep the frying pan closed for 10 mins
- Open and stir potato in 3 mins interval.
- Add turmeric and chilli powder once the fry is 3/4th boiled.
- Once the spice is added, keep the pan opened and stir till the potato is fully done.
- Add 2 more tsp of oil at the sides of the pan to get crispy potato fry.