Egg kothu parotta is my favourite. I love making them at home. Whenever i find any leftover parottas, i will surely make this one and complete our dinner on that day. Quite simple and easy one to make. Here is the recipe.
- Parotta - 3
- Eggs - 2
- Onion - 1 (Big sized)
- Salna or Kurma - 1 cup( non veg preferred)
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - to garnish
- Slice onions uniformly and keep aside.
- Crush parotta and make them into small pieces.
- Mix the parotta with salna and keep aside.
- In a frying pan, add 1 tbsp of oil and add the sliced onions and fry till its transparent.
- Add eggs to the onions and add pepper and salt.
- Stir well the mixture and cook till the eggs are done.
- Add the parotta to the egg mixture in the frying pan and stir for 2 mins and switch off stove.
- Add coriander leaves to garnish the kothu parotta
My 2 cents
- Add garam masala along with pepper, if you dont like to add salna. But in original procedure, they will add salna.